" Provide solutions to minimize manufacturing costs whilst utilizing manpower, equipment, materials, and capital effectively.
" We will look to you to keep to our standards and schedules.
" We have changed to a culture that focuses on mentor ship. We believe this comes from our management staff walking the plant floor and providing on the job training and mentoring. We look to you to inspire and grow those around you through constant encouragement and leadership.
" Safety is always priority number 1 for us. We want all of our employees going home safely every day.
" Empower your team to learn lean initiatives while being the one to champion a continuous improvement culture
" Participate and support in Food Safety Programs
- We expect for you to have managed over 100 employees across a multiple shift operation.
- We would like to hear about your background in developing strong employees.
Nice to Have's, but not absolute musts:
- A bachelor's degree
- AIB Cerification
- Experience with audits like, AIB, BRC, SQF, and ISO.
- HACCP and PCQI Certs.
- Any lean or Six Sigma training.
- and OSHA Certification
- Any FSMA experience is a huge plus
Health Benefits - Start on day one
PTO - 10 Days
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Steve.Nash@cybercoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.