CyberCoders Campbell, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
2. Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
3. You will have the chance to lead new development projects with a talented team.
- Testing and validating the deliverables against the specifications. Thereafter, filing defect reports and enhancement requests against the product development team to fix product issues.
- Qualifying and preparing and Early Access Release (EAR) of the product and deliverables to the AE team.
- Proposing changes to the product specification to address customer usability issues and product supportability in the field.
- Documenting the releases and the release process, and managing safety related processes.
- Developing tools, scripts, programs, workflows to interface with the product and enhance its usability by the customer and supportability in the field.
- You have more than 4 years of relevant front-end digital ASIC design experience, from RTL to synthesis
- Understanding of SoC system level architectures
- Understanding of CPU integration, bus fabrics, DDR
- Familiarity with the ARM ecosystem: CPU, GPU, etc.
- Good experience with RTL synthesis, DC, DC-topo
- You are customer focused and enjoy working with them to help them find solutions
- 4 plus years of industry experience
- Full Benefits
- Great Place to Work
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.