Based in Durham, NC, we are an innovative start up that is thriving with our cutting-edge, patented optics technology.
- Build prototype processes to enable next generation products and improve existing ones.
- Work alongside experienced scientists and engineers to improved existing thin-film
coating tools and ancillary equipment that supports production and product development.
- Work with outside vendors and partners to facilitate equipment and prototype fabrication.
- Support continuous improvement activities through detailed data analysis and root cause
- At least 1 to 3 years of hands-on experience in manufacturing or start-up.
- Project management skills
- Fixture and equipment design and implementation.
- Able to work in clean room for extended period.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or similar.
- Familiar with the use of 3D printing and other rapid prototype technologies.
- Hands on machine shop experience.
- Prior manufacturing experience; this may or may not include experience in the semiconductor or optics/photonics industry, with robotic operations or web handling equipment.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.