Located in outside Philadelphia, we are a leading renewable energy company that has been around for 10 years. We specialized in bringing clean renewable energy solutions and in a ready to run format. Due to unprecedented growth and demand in our services we are looking to bring on an experienced process engineer. This position is open due to internal growth within our company.
- Accountable for the implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Provided quarterly analytical reports & recommendations to enhance operations efficiency.
- Analyzed project development processes & provided recommendations towards process optimization
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Industrial Engineer
- Experience in renewable energies preferred.
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to email@example.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.