Title: Process Engineer - Manufacturing
Location: Manchester, NH
Requirements: 4+ years of weld, assembly, and/or maching experience
Based out of Manchester NH we are an innovative manufacturing company that provides end-to-end contract manufacturing services. We proudly serve some of the world's top companies in aerospace, defense, medical equipment, semiconductors, and various other industries.
More than simply a contract manufacturer, we provide value engineering, design for manufacturability, program management, and other value-added services. We can help clients reduce product costs, increase throughput, and avoid costly mistakes. One of the main reasons we've been as successful as we have, for as long as we have, is because we believe in investing in our employees by providing top-notch facilities, equipment, and tools, as well as providing amazing benefits and competitive salaries!
If you have a passion for working on complex and interesting projects and are ready to work with some of the most innovative manufacturing equipment on the market, then please apply ASAP!
- Create and maintain work instructions, setup sheets, and tooling lists
- Assist in developing plant layout by planning rearrangement of facilities, equipment, and operations for better utilization of space and flow of product
- Determine and eliminate the root cause of quality defects created by existing manufacturing processes
- Demonstrate commitment to teamwork by establishing effective relationships and networks with both managers/directors and workers, and collaborating with them to accomplish common goals
- Establish control plans for critical features
- Serve as the company subject matter expert concerning new manufacturing technologies and equipment in order to manufacture and reduce cost through efficiencies
- Develop tools, fixtures, test equipment required for manufacturing
- College degree in Mechanical, Quality, Industrial, or Manufacturing discipline.
- Weld Process Development experience
- Machining experience
NICE TO HAVE:
- Machining, welding and/or electromechanical assembly experience
- Manufacturing process experience
- CNC Machining,
- Heat treating
- Stock options
- Health Dental Vision
- Bonus - Based on the company and individual performance
- 401K Matching- PTO
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Jake.Deal@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.