We are a team of Software & QA Engineers, Data Scientists, Bioinformaticians, and Product Managers who are passionate about building systems that will make a real-world impact.
Currently, we are looking to bring on a Process Automation Engineer who will contribute towards the development and implementation of automation systems and workflows to support the processing of samples in a clinical diagnostics laboratory environment. If you would like to design and develop solutions designed to optimize the performance and increase the efficiencies of the laboratory processes, we would love the time to tell you more about this amazing opportunity!
2. Join a world-class Engineering/Product Management team with an emphasis on work/life balance and great flexibility
3. Growth, Our trajectory has been on a steady upswing. We are a continually growing and stable publicly-traded company (as of 3 years ago).
4. Rewarding - Help families identify and manage genetic diseases
5. Stock options/RSUs
6. Work with a passionate, bright, uplifting, and a go-the-extra-mile for your colleague group.
- Collaborate with a team of scientists and engineers on projects to conceptualize, design, develop, and implement solutions designed to optimize the performance and increase the efficiencies of the laboratory processes.
- Program liquid handling robots
- Build rapport with end-users, and coordinate with cross-functional teams
- Develop and integrate the automation systems and related software tools, preparing the documentation for equipment validation and operating procedures to ensure successful implementation in the labs
- Prepare User Requirement and Testing Procedure, Standard Operating Procedures, and related documentation
- Oversee the functional and validation testing, IQ/OQ/PQ
- 5+ years of laboratory automation engineering experience
- Technical proficiency and experience in automation and systems development and integration for the life science industry; especially with robotics and liquid handling systems.
- Experience in computer programing
- Experience with creation/liquid class creation or testing
2. Stock options/RSUs/ESPP
3. Competitive Benefits
4. 401k Matching
5. Game room/TV
6. Onsite Dry Cleaning & Alteration Service
7. Company Organized Sports Leagues
8. Happy Hours/BBQs
9. Onsite Gym
11. Commuter FSA Program
12. Healthy Catered Lunches
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.