We're looking for a Technical Lead who is passionate about designing/coding/testing software to help lead our engineering team.
- Designing, coding and testing software
- Mentoring engineers in their professional career and growth
- Architecting new modules, frameworks, and features
- Ensuring code is designed, documented and written to technical specification
- Troubleshooting production issues
- Fixing bugs and writing feature enhancements
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science
- Solid experience developing and deploying scalable web applications using J2EE/Java
- Exposure to mobile development or a mobile product company (
- Experience with React/Redux is highly preferred
- Mobile development experience (iOS / Android) is highly preferred
- Competitive pay
- Top-rated medical, dental and vision
- Flexible vacation policy
- 11 paid holidays/office closures
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Performance based bonus
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.