Principal Software Architect
Location: Bellevue Washington (WE WILL RELOCATE YOU!)
Be on the forefront of a new, ground-breaking technology. Spearheaded by a team of highly experienced business leaders and specialized engineers, we offer a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to build one of the most highly anticipated technologies of our time. Countless devices across the globe will one day use our safe and smart solutions. You will feel great about creating new and clean technology that helps people stay always on and always connected.
Our employees are the key to our success and we are fortunate to have found some of the best and the brightest. There isn't a more inspiring team to work with and no better time than now! Sound like something you'd like to be a part of!? Apply today!
- Fun, relaxed work environment
- Huge room for growth
- Competitive salary
- Great Benefits
- Gather requirements, develop architecture and lead development of the next generation system level software and firmware reference design for wireless power technology.
- Work with and provide technical leadership to cross functional engineering teams on HW/RF/ME/FPGA/SW enabling technologies.
- Develop system block diagrams, interfaces among main modules, create relevant technical documentation including system level specifications, theory of operation, and test requirements.
- Fully understand system cost, scalability, reliability, testability, and power delivery efficiency trade offs.
- Define, simulate and model various key system performance parameters.
- Assist in the integration and test the final system.
- Lead and mentor other engineers and establish industry best practices in the team's design processes.
- Act as a technical focal point for customers.
- Expert in product development, system architecture, embedded firmware systems, design for low cost, design for manufacturability and high reliability.
- Sound knowledge of development and operation methods related to agile software.
- Can solve complex problems while displaying technical creativity.
- Proven track record of taking one or more new products (ideally consumer electronic products) from initial concept, to prototype, and full-scale production.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and collaborate with partners to deliver outstanding results.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of working with and leading cross-functional teams.
- At least 15 years relevant experience, including system-level design, code development (such as C, DSP) and assembly coding firmware on embedded real-time ARM M or similar constrained systems. This should include significant experience in designing embedded firmware of moderate to high complexity in a product development environment.
- Experience architecting real-time embedded systems using a small RTOS such as FreeRTOS including writing drivers (SPI or similar low-level drivers), and RTOS internals.
- Experience with logic analyzers, oscilloscopes and JTAG based debugging with the ability to read schematics and an understanding of electronic fundamentals.
- Demonstrated history of developing live instrumentation and profiling tools in constrained embedded systems.
- Knowledge of scrum development methods including Jira/Confluence or similar tools.
- Experience creating and deploying automated build chains and automated test platforms for embedded systems using git and Jenkins or Bitbucket.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) processes within embedded environments using git and Jenkins or Bitbucket.
- Must have hands on experience in new product bring-up, debugging and functional verification.
- Experience in a customer facing role that can communicate clearly and present oneself in a professional and organized manner.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.