Principal Engineer - Distributed Systems
CyberCoders New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a SaaS start up company that puts money back in peoples' pockets and enables companies to pay employees in the EASIEST fashion out there& We connect huge companies payroll functions seamlessly into one singular app. Did you know that 78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck and more than half have poor credit?! We truly believe in building towards a more fair financial system where we put money back in your pockets. Helping people when they need it the most.
- Full Remote!!!
- Proven ability in designing, building and running high-performance, highly-available and scalable systems
- Extensive experience working with relational and non-relational databases (Mongo, Postgres, BigTable, Spanner, etc) on high volume problems.
- Strong API & Integration design skills
- Expert-level coding skills in Python ( or similar)- we are not too concerned what tech stack you come from
- Solid understanding of Kubernetes and experience architecting and servicing solutions on Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services
- You can figure your way anywhere in the technology stack - frontend/backend/data/ops
- BSCS or Related Degree
Be a Cultural Founder - You will have an active hand in molding the company culture and being a part of the entrepreneurial journey.
Build Something Revolutionary - Help build the consumer data infrastructure of the future
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.