Based in Livermore, CA, we are the worlds leading supplier of semiconductor test and measurement products. Working here gives you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, have a direct influence on next generation products hitting the market and drive the overall growth and development of the semiconductor industry. We are a fast-paced, agile, growing company that values diversity of thought and constantly strives for a more diverse, inclusive environment. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals who can thrive in a changing and challenging environment.
- Develop and execute reliability and qualification Tests plans for electro-mechanical and software systems
- Perform tests in all phases of the product cycle - verification at EVT and PVT
- Work with the development engineers and document the tests and review results
- Conduct MTTF tests and HALT/HAAS tests when required
- Run regression tests for Quarterly Software releases
- Run Failure analysis, and participate in trouble-shooting Hardware and Software failures
- Statistical analysis and reporting of tool performance and failures.
- 3-5 years experience in Test and Characterization
- Ability to quickly learn and operate Software control systems
- Lab experience with operating measurement, data collection and logging system
- Strong background in Statistical Analysis and Sampling techniques, JMP experience desired
- Understanding of precision sub-micron positioning & measurement
- Experience with electro-mechanical systems and an interest in robotics
- Expertise in C#, Scripting languages to develop automated tests
- Expertise in Excel required
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Medical and 401k Benefits
- 3 weeks PTO
So, if you are a Senior Test Engineer with the above experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.