With recent grants, $25M Series A funding, and a strong founding team, we are looking for a Senior/Lead Physical Design Engineer to be responsible for the implementation of ultra-high performance and low power data processing chip while mentoring a team of junior engineers.
We're interested in candidates who want to be part of our core engineering team and have experience in high performance semiconductor designs like defining low latency/low skew clock tree methodology/design!
2. Unlock the performance potential of nanometer-class chips
3. Competitive comp, full benefits starting day 1, PTO and more!
- Do timing closure for very high frequency designs with possible hand placement of logic when needed
- Help with crafting and timely delivery of PD partitions
- Floor-planning, experimenting with placement and routing techniques for better PPA
- Work with RTL designers to achieve PPA goals and suggest appropriate tradeoffs
- Help define appropriate power grid structures to meet EM/IR goals
- Scripting and automating flows to improve turn-around times
- BS/MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related
- More than 5 years of experience in high performance semiconductor physical design
- Verilog knowledge and an understanding of ASIC design flow
- Expertise in logic synthesis, prototyping, timing analysis, floor-planning
- Expertise in flow automation (Perl, Tcl, Python) and understanding of full PD methodology
- Experience with Innovus on 7nm or lower technology nodes
- A background in computer architecture is desirable
So, if you are a Physical Design Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.