- Providing strategic creative analysis on various creative and copy to yield successful results
- Informing and assisting in forecasting and management of budget
- Assisting in prioritization of marketing spend and ensure the optimal allocation of resource
- Optimizing acquisition campaigns by analyzing data sets and targeted audience groups
- Developing new campaign strategies to drive increased performance
- Identifying trends and insights to maximize campaign KPIs
- Online marketing experience for consumers (B2C).
- Always embracing and learning new technologies to stay up to date in the ever-changing landscape of online advertising regarding privacy, consumer behavior and industry changes.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment.
- Desire to collaborate and provide strategic directions across various technical and creative teams.
- Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leverage consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain and reactivate through various marketing channels.
- Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail and execution-oriented, and success in managing competing priorities.
- Clear communication skills to effectively communicate with business and partner stakeholders.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.