Outside Sales Representative -- Construction
CyberCoders Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Develop and identify prospects from current clients, referral leads, and other sources
- Identify new work leads and manage lead follow-up, record keeping and information distribution
- Meet with client management, staff and supervisory personnel to explain character, policies, skills, resources, and capabilities of the firm
- Determine client needs and evaluate company resources and capabilities in light of those needs
- Represent company, project and/or department during client and project management meetings
- Plan, coordinate and supervise onsite functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, etc)
- Interface all on-site work groups as required to resolve problems, ensure quality of construction, etc. in support of overall project schedule
- Minimum of 5 years of related outside sales and/or construction experience (or a combo of the two)
- Possess excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Four year business or technical degree or equivalent combination of education and experience to have a good working knowledge of and language used in relevant market, including in-depth understanding of the interdependence and relationship between other functional units required
- Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Valid Driver's License
- Matching 401K
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
BusinessView all jobs at CyberCoders