2. Successful company
3. Career growth opportunity
- Optical modeling including both sensitivity analysis and tolerance analysis.
- Work with customers to finalize optical design according to their needs.
- Developing testing protocols.
- At least five (3) years of Optical Engineering experience in lens design or system integration
- B.S. in Optics, Physics or equivalent (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with Optics Emphasis)
- Strong Zemax Skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Advanced Degree (strongly recommended)
- Experience with FRED
- Experience with LightTools
- Strong Preference will be given to those with Mechanical Engineering Skills (GD&T, SolidWorks and FEA)
- Supervisory experience
- Fantastic career growth
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.