Operations Manager - Food Delivery Operations Manager - Food Delivery - Skills Required - Logistics Management, Operations Management, Food Delivery industry knowledge, Customer Service, Marketing, Hiring/Training Teams
If you are a Logistics/Operations Manager with Food Delivery knowledge, please read on!
Based in bustling, sunny Austin, TX surrounded by great dining and entertainment, we are a privately held rapidly growing start up Computer Software company HQ in San Francisco revolutionizing the catering industry with our top notch technology. We have offices in both NYC and Austin, TX and are looking to grow our teams in both.
We are looking to bring on a Logistics/Operations Manager with 2+ years of experience (one in NYC and one in Austin, TX), who also has an understanding of how food delivery works. Catering industry experience is a plus!
If this sounds like you and you have a passion for food, please apply NOW!
--Candidates please fill out skills & questions assessment to be considered--
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We are an innovative Startup that is helping to solve the Food Delivery industry as there is a need for technology in the worldwide market
- Join a team of people from Amazon, Uber Eats, Cater2me, and Caviar w/ Offices in San Francisco, New York, and Austin, TX
- Creating a strategic turnkey solution for intra - city deliver focused on food delivery
- Integrates with third parties like Grubhub, eat24, to centralize data and deliveries
- Working globally with 35 different countries, and now the only alternative of 3rd parties for restaurants
- Work closely with our Austin team to manage the day to day logistics
- Comfortable with making impactful decisions that will establish the protocol for how we conduct deliveries in NYC
- Our growth is dependent on your ability to navigate the streets of and to deal with the environmental conditions, (both natural and manmade), to ensure on time delivery
- Recruiting new drivers, training them and will ensure everything is done the right way
- Your capacity to recruit and inspire people to do the right thing in order to provide the best experience to our customers will be key to your success in the company
- 2+ years of experience in an Logistics/Operations Role
- Knowledge of how food delivery currently works
- Inherent passion for food and the ability to convey that to potential restaurant partners, customers and drivers
- Ability to juggle multiple things at once without neglecting anyone
- Comfortable hiring, training, and maintaining relationships with all of our drivers
- Awesome Compensation Package
- Full Benefits Package
- 401k w/ Match
- Bonus Potential
- Have a huge impact on the future success of this growing company in a leadership position expanding our offices!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Operations Manager - Food Delivery