Operations Engineer - Chemical Plant Operations Engineer - Chemical Plant - Skills Required - plant operations engineering, Chemical Engineering, RCA, HAZOP, Ion Exclusion, multi-effect evaporation, Process Engineering
If you are a Operations Engineer - Chemical Plant with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are a leading provider of renewable solutions in the packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions, and paper on the global market. Our aim is to replace fossil based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials.
Our plant in the Lockport, LA area is the leading developer of cellulosic sugars and lignin for use in renewable chemicals, bio-energy, and nutrition industries.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for the development and daily operations of our proprietary biomass to sugars operations.
- Transfer of operating learnings to Standard Operating Procedures and training materials
- Monitoring of process variables across area definition for optimization troubleshooting efforts
- Maintain the Operating Discipline for the asset
- Leading Root Cause Analysis (RCA) investigations for, EHS,Process Safety Management (PSM) incidents, and quality
- Participate in HAZOP (Hazardous Operation) & (Levels of Protection Analysis) LOPA activities
- BS in related field or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of professional process design/plant operations experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Root Cause Analysis
- Pharmaceutical/Chemical industry experience
- Knowledge of HAZOP and LOPA activities
- multi-effect evaporation
- Ion Exchange
- Ion Exclusion unit operations
- Solvent extraction
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Incentive Program
- 401k with match
- Relocation Assistance
- Strong Parental Leave
- Professional Development assistance
- Extremely Generous PTO
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Operations Engineer - Chemical Plant