Based In: Salt Lake City, UT
Qualifications: Real Estate, Operations, Customer Service
Benefits: Full Benefits, 401k, etc.
We are changing the way people search for and live in apartments. Our co-living platform helps match up prospective renters with like-minded roommates in fully-furnished affordable housing. We have affordable homes in major cities all across the country and are continuing to expand. As the Operations Coordinator you would coordinate the effective and efficient resolution of maintenance requests from our residents.
- Demonstrate critical thinking to find the fastest and most effective solution for complex maintenance problems.
- Gather information, schedule, and dispatch both internal and 3rd party maintenance technicians.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with Support, Field, Sales, and Finance teams to continually improve existing maintenance operations.
- Negotiate maintenance pricing with external partners to provide highest quality maintenance at best cost.
- Negotiate and manage day-to-day relationships with our external partners and homeowners.
- Operations or relevant position
- Customer Service
- Google Suite
- Project Management
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.