Network Solutions Architect / Engineer
CyberCoders Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
---You can be based anywhere in the U.S. for this role and work in a 100% REMOTE capacity
---Excellent comp plan and opportunity for growth
--Excellent overall package offered in addition to the base and bonus opportunities that includes full benefits, 401K match PTO, paid training, etc.
---Company is in a fast growth mode and working with excellent clients in the region
--------100% REMOTE position
- Learning additional relevant products and technical solutions as they come to market.
- Working with large commercial and enterprise clients in the region to deliver these solutions into their environments.
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced route/switch and datacenter technologies, including, but not limited to, service-provider grade BGP, complex OSPF and EIGRP environments, overlay technologies (OTV, VXLAN, etc), and large switching deployments.
- Provide technical leadership to clients to untangle pre-existing complicated customer environments.
- Create world-class documentation after project completions.
- Provide team technical and project leadership.
- Provide technical "big picture" architecture to clients and prospective clients
- CCIE Route/Switch / CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Required
- Excellent presentation and client facing skills
- 8-10+ years of experience in a Post Sales Engineering or sr. level role within the relevant space
- Relevant certifications are a plus / sought: CCIE, CCDE, CCNP, etc.
- Strong Exposure to modern Cisco R&S Technologies desired: SD-WAN (Viptela), ACI, DNA Center.
- Expertise in mid-size Meraki deployments, including integrating with Meraki with non-Meraki environments
- Expertise on networking NSX-T a significant plus. Willingness to learn a requirement.
- Exposure to load balancing / SSL offload technology a large plus.
- In addition to the CCIE R&S, CCNP Wireless or CCNP Enterprise Wireless a significant plus.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders