We are a multi-family specialist. We offer capital improvements, fire remediation services as well as any type of deferred maintenance your community might need. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and insist upon providing professional service to each project while giving each management team personal consideration.
- Lead a team from conceptual phase of a project to final completion and close out of multi-family rehab/renovation projects
- Lead one or more teams simultaneously, in such a manner that both the customer and the company are successful, in terms that are clearly established on a job-by-job basis.
- Lead pre-construction efforts for potential and secured work.
- Set up the customer relationship so that the costs of safety are accepted, that the schedule will accommodate safe operations, and that the right subcontractors can be selected.
- Ensure Projects are completed, inclusive of “punchlist” work, on or before the contract completion date.
- Ensure project(s) are built in accordance with the plans and specs that are approved by the Owner and Architect/Engineers.
- Responsible for steadily increasing the skills and competencies of project teams under their supervision in all aspects of their work.
- Responsible for clearly establishing customer expectations at the beginning of the relationship and insuring that these expectations are met or exceeded.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and management for their project teams in customer relationships, business development, estimating, pre-construction, project management, project execution, field operations and team building.
- Completely responsible for the success of the projects under their supervision and the relationship between and the customer.
- Coordinate with the Business Development Team and the PX Team to determine the estimate date, the type of estimate required, the form of estimate or proposal, and the final presentation of the estimate.
- Responsible for the execution of the projects assigned to them, which includes but is not limited to: setting project goals, insuring timely buyout, submittal administration with all material being delivered on time, attending weekly OAC meetings on a regular basis to ensure that the construction is being executed in accordance with the project goals and within the Owner's expectations.
- Bachelor's in Construction Management or related (preferred)
- At least 10 years in project management
- At least 5 years experience with multifamily projects
- At least 5 years of tenant/capital improvement experience
- 401k with 4% match
- 10% salary bonus at year end
- PTO and Holidays
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.