Our development division is a nationally focused real estate investor, developer and owner with a global multi-asset investment platform. Our firm has 70 years of continuous operating history and longstanding industry relationships built on trust, integrity and partnership.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform financial analysis and due diligence for new development opportunities, assisting in underwriting and cash flow analysis, and responding to Requests for Qualifications or Proposals.
- Research and analyses: benchmark economic activity in target markets by tracking rents, sales per square foot, operating costs, competitive supply and economic expansion activity.
- Assist in preparing business plans, including deal memorandums, annual operating plans, financial forecasts and strategic plans.
- Assist in coordinating loan draws, forecasting project budgets and cash flows, and managing project deliverables.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to Development Managers and other Associates.
- Maintain market data and establish target market databases to include existing apartment communities, rental comparisons, comparable land sales, demographic data, and new development data.
- Research potential sites by physically observing and visiting to better understand the market.
- Review vendor proposals, negotiate agreements, maintain vendor relationships, and process invoices.
- Assist in meeting coordination/scheduling, documenting meeting minutes, and file organization as directed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business Administration or related study is preferred. MBA or Master's degree is desirable but not required.
- Strong quantitative and MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project skills
- Strong project management skills, results-driven, with ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Complex thinker and demonstrates strong intellectual curiosity.
- Keen attention to detail, high energy; possessed with drive.
- Suitability to an entrepreneurial culture that places a premium on performance.
- Must be a team player, but also a self-starter that can perform with limited direction.
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to operate an automobile.
- Must have a valid state approved driver's license.
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Strong bonus structure
- Gas and Cell Allowance
- PTO & Sick Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan
- And more...
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.