Location: South Bend, Indiana
Requirements: Minimum of 3 years of mortgage underwriting experience. DE and SAR/LAPP designations preferred
We are a banking institution that has been around for over 80 years. We have a presence throughout the country and we pride ourselves on being one of the most technologically savvy institutions in business. We are deeply rooted in the community and we are a firm believer in giving back to the communities we serve.
Should you be a frontline mortgage underwriter with experience, please apply today, as we have multiple roles available!
- Analyzes and verifies the employment profile, credit strength, property characteristics and all other information pertinent to the credit decision process on each loan application
- Provides strong and clear communication to processors, underwriters, mortgage professionals, and borrowers regarding documents needed for mortgage loan files to ensure quick turnaround time.
- Communicates required conditions and stipulations, and provides assistance to expedite the final approval of a file
- Ensures all underwriting functions are in accordance with established policies, procedures, and legal requirements to ensure the effective and efficient performance of the Underwriting Department
- Minimum of 3 years of mortgage underwriting experience
- Must be able to demonstrate established competency levels for all required regulatory or compliance-related processes and/or procedures within established time frames of appointments
-DE and/or SAR/LAPP designations preferred--
You should have a working knowledge with the following:
- FHA Guidelines
- Desktop Underwriter/ Loan Processor/ Encompass/ Optimal Blue
- Loan Origination
- VA Guidelines
- FNMA/FHLMC/RD and SAFE Act guidelines
- FHA/VA Conventional Loans
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- 9 paid holidays
- Generous paid time off policy
- Cigna Healthcare Benefits including vision, medical, life and dental
Employee tenure program
- President's Club for both Sales and Operations staff
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Jake.Deal@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.