Mortgage Underwriter II
CyberCoders Mercersburg, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $120,000 Yearly
NOTE: This is a work from home opportunity.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or Business preferred; specialized bank residential mortgage lending education and training; FHA Direct Endorsement certification.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience as an FHA Direct Endorsement Underwriter; strong residential mortgage loan decision and documentation application experience.
- Proficient reading, verbal and written communication, mathematical, computer, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal relations skills.
- Thorough knowledge and strong background of compliance with current consumer lending regulations such as Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA), Real Estate - Settlement Procedure Act (RESPA), Truth In Lending Act (TILA) and Mortgage Disclosure and Information Act (MDIA).
- Thorough knowledge of FHA, Veterans Affairs (VA), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and conventional loans.
- Proven aptitude utilizing Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA (Fannie Mae)) Desktop Underwriter software.
Joining a stable and established regional bank!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CyberCoders