Mobile App Developer iOS/Android (100% REMOTE POSITION) - $125k Mobile App Developer iOS/Android (100% REMOTE POSITION) - $125k - Skills Required - C#, XML / SOAP, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, .NET
--100% REMOTE POSITION--
If you are a Software Engineer with at least 3 years of professional experience under your belt and are looking for a long term position, please read on!
We are located in Calabasas, CA and our tech team is in South Bend, IN. We're open to the right candidate working from home!! Minimal travel to the office in Calabasas, CA.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation
- Positive cash flow
- REMOTE work
- Work with team members to design, develop and test, new features or improve already existing features
- Reviews and analyzes available software, and enhancements to recommend any changes to the current system and to reduce technical debt and improve applications
- Continuously improve development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews
- Keep abreast of new technology developments
- Minimum 3 years' experience developing and publishing apps in the store
- Proficiency in Java and/or Objective-C
- Thorough knowledge of the iOS and/or Android SDKs
- Experience troubleshooting, debugging, and profiling apps
- Thorough understanding of OOP, threading, memory, data storage, user interfaces, and networking
- Knowledge of phone and tablet UI design patterns and UX guidelines
- Experience integrating apps with web services using REST
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with C#, .NET, Xamarin, MVVM, and RX
- Knowledge of XML and SOAP
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle methodology, preferably within an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
- Competitive base compensation
- Full benefits including 401k
- Work in small, highly intelligent teams
or e-mail your updated resume to Albert.Alvarado@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Mobile App Developer iOS/Android - $125k