Location: Oak Park, MI
- Preserving structural items and contents according to the Project Supervisors instructions.
- Provide personnel documentation, hours, and work performed on a given shift.
- Initiate results in time savings and cost savings for the project.
- Preferred Educational Requirements: Must have 2 years of technical schooling.
- The RST must have very strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skill.
- The RT should have a professional manner and be team orientated.
- Minimum Industry Certification: The RT must have experience in protocols and procedures of two or more areas of emergency restoration: electronic restoration, fire damage restoration, hurricane and water damage restoration, mold remediation, corrosion control, HVAC, and document restoration.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.