Based in Carmel, we are an 80 person SaaS company and currently going through a major growth phase. Our software seamlessly integrates with existing CRM applications, providing value across the entire prospect to customer funnel. We are currently in a major growth mode and hiring an experienced QA engineer to play a key role in our quality process and be directly involved in all phases of product development for web, iOS, and Android applications.
- Established and growing!
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Full Benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
- 401k Match
- Casual work environment
- Work with development teams to plan safe release schedules for application features
- Decompose requirements into exhaustive test cases and create tests within TestRail
- Lead feature testing for assigned projects on a continuous basis
- Participate in regression testing, user acceptance testing, and load testing to ensure acceptance criteria are met and quality is high
- Log issues discovered in testing with steps to reproduce and failed acceptance criteria
- Work closely with development teams to assess testing impact and deployment risks
- Participate in production releases and test feature delivery via post-production validation
- Aid in identifying and documenting critical application flows for test automation
- Assist in improving QA processes, tools, and environments
- Testing complex software applications to include web, iOS, and Android applications as well as application services and APIs
- Well versed in decomposing requirements into test cases
- Skilled in communicating with business stakeholders and development teams to clarify software requirements, provide feedback, and communicate test failures
- Exhibit high standards, attention to detail, and a customer-focused attitude when assessing the quality of software deliverables
- BS in CS (or related) is preferred
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.