Mechanical/Plumbing Design Engineer Mechanical/Plumbing Design Engineer - Skills Required - Mechanical Design Engineer, Pre-construction, Plumbing Design, HVAC, System Designs
If you are a Mechanical/Plumbing Design Engineer with experience, please read on!
Celebrating over 30 years, with over 500 employees and servicing over 10,000 properties, we are a full service Mechanical Engineer and HVAC/Plumbing Contractor throughout Southern California. We are only looking for the best and brightest individuals who are committed to our philosophy of providing value to our clients through honesty, integrity and respect for both our employees and customers.
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Complete project planning
- Ability to independently complete conceptual design through construction drawing development for a large complex project or multiple projects simultaneously
- Create conceptual designs certified to Building Codes, Energy Codes, and LEED standards
- Responsible for calculations, design, and layout of equipment and piping systems on assigned projects
- Responsible for coordination of design and installation with Project Management, Construction and Service departments, Controls, and other trade partners
- Field engineering: assist with project execution, trade coordination, scheduling, document management including problem-solving/troubleshooting, as required
- Responsible for the quality of plumbing and process piping design drawings and models
- Effectively and professionally communicate with colleagues and project team members
- Manage time to meet project schedules and task deadlines
- Other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor
**What You Need for this Position**
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or relevant field
- Professional Engineer license highly desirable, but not required
- Minimum 5 years' experience with a Design/Build Mechanical Contractor or plumbing consultant
- Excellent understanding of engineering and plumbing design fundamentals
- Thorough understanding of plumbing and/or process piping systems and applications
- Excellent familiarity with Building Codes and industry standards
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
**What's In It for You**
- Competitive Base Salary
- Commission Package Included
So, if you are a Mechanical/Plumbing Design Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Mechanical/Plumbing Design Engineer*