Mechanical Engineer - HVAC Mechanical Engineer - HVAC - Skills Required - HVAC Design, Construction Documents, Construction Administration, Autodesk Revit MEP, AutoCAD
If you are a HVAC Mechanical Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Salary and benefits above the market rate
2. Flexibility to work on all types of projects
3. Flexible work hours
What You Will Be Doing
- Design of HVAC for building projects
- Preparation of construction documents including drawings, specifications, calculations, and details
- Approval of mechanical submittals and aid in RFI responses during construction administration
- Assume the Lead HVAC designer's role on assigned projects. May serve as Project Engineer on smaller, less complex projects
- Use engineering and design computer software to complete assigned work (i.e. Autodesk Revit MEP & AutoCAD)
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- HVAC Design
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- Autodesk Revit MEP
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Mechanical Engineer - HVAC