Mechanical Engineer (Design)
CyberCoders Dayton, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $90,000 Yearly
- Minimal travel
- Outstanding workplace culture that includes company events and stocked kitchen!
- Continued Education opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
- Designs and creates mechanical design using a 3D CAD system (AutoCAD Inventor).
- Develops and Maintains Bills of Materials of mechanical hardware for single process machines.
- Modifies existing mechanical designs and assists in the development of clean sheet designing.
- Responsible for the delivery of projects to schedule and on budget.
- Assist in the development of junior design engineering personnel.
- Able to work as a participative team member and communicates regularly with all internal company departments and customer personnel.
- Ability to operate within unpredictable work schedules.
- Support and Maintain Engineering Standards, Administrative Policies, Procedures and ISO Quality/Environmental Processes
- Travel as Needed (15% max)
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years of experience with automated process equipment
- Strong understanding of Physics and Fluid Dynamics
- Strong understanding of Process Control Analysis (Cp/Cpk)
- 3D design experience with major CAD platforms (i.e. SolidWorks, AutoCAD, SolidEdge, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience performing FEA
- Experience performing CFD
- Exposure to Continious Improvement initiatives (i.e. Six Sigma, ISO Auditor, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen)
1) Apply directly here today!
- or for immediate consideration -
2) Send a copy of your current resume along with your availability for a phone screen (PST) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.