Based in the Memphis, TN, area, we are one of the largest elevator machine manufacturers in the world. We have world class equipment and R&D facility.
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Designer to join our team.
- Competitive Pay and Relo package
- Creates and revises production drawings (detail and assembly drawings)
- Makes final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project
- Sketches rough layout of machine and computes angles, weights, surface areas, dimensions, radii, clearances, tolerances, leverages and location of holes
- Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials and other physical sciences to complete drawings
- Drafts detailed multi-view drawings of machine and products
- Draws finished designs from sketches
- Sets up and maintains an organized file system for production drawings
- Communicates with sales, engineering and manufacturing regarding new and revised prints
- Associate Degree
- AutoCAD Design and Detailing
- Mechanical and/or Industrial Equipment Design
- CAD/CAM equipment and relationship of CAD to CAM
- World Class Benefits
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.