CyberCoders Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Based out of Milwaukee, WI, we are a firm specializing in engineering, manufacturing and installation services on major construction projects. We provide the identification needs of mechanical contractors and services on pipe markers, valve tags, equipment identification and in-plant signage. Due to recent growth and demand for our service we are in need of hiring a Materials Engineer who specializes in printing and adhesives within the manufacturing industry.
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply right away.
- Work with staff to understand of the needs of the customer.
- You will be responsible for selecting the optimum material for the application under consideration.
- Printing and Adhesives in the Manufacturing industry
- Software's like MS Office, AutoCAD, and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with research and development
Test and trial and quality experience would be a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits
- Supportive managers
- Fun working environment/Culture
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
ManufacturingView all jobs at CyberCoders