Focused on clean technology, we are a Phoenix company that is offering better technology solutions to renewable fuels and sterilization problems. We are opening a new facility and need an experienced mechanical/manufacturing engineer to lead the transition from design to full scale manufacturing.
- Establish the new manufacturing facility including leading the plant modification efforts, establishing a stockroom, offices, break room, shipping and receiving, and manufacturing, integration, and test areas.
- Represent Manufacturing for system configuration and change management efforts
- Establish component, subsystem, and system manufacturing processes and procedures
- Run all day to day activities for system build, integration, and test efforts at the manufacturing facility
- Establish a manufacturing quality assurance plan
- Lead manufacturing continuous process improvements projects associated with safety, reliability,obsolesces, and cost savings
- Establish and track manufacturing metrics
- BS and/or MS in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- CAD and MRP experience
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.