- Experience: 5+ years of experience in manufacturing management, preferably in a process-oriented operations and/or related industry.
- We are seeking those with direct, HANDS ON experience with LEAN MANUFACTURING methods, principles, techniques, with an formal training certifications considered HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- Strong Communication, Documentation, motivational and other SOFT SKILLS required to be an effective leader.
- WHile not a must, those who bring a BILINGUAL language skillset, with both ENGLISH and SPANISH will be given priority consideration.
- We need this person to be highly computer/technology literate - We need you to be comfortable/daily use experience with IT systems, including knowledge/experience with MS Office, SAP highly desirable - THOSE WITH MS EXCEL COMFORT/ high level Excel skill are a PLUS!
- Demonstrated ability to drive and manage safety culture
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs (max) occasionally
Some of the specific areas of focus, for this role, will include
"Provide inspired leadership for the organization - We have approximately 200PPL and we are growing.
"Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
"Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing
"Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
"Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals
"Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company
"Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping
"Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
"Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
"Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
"Work closely with the inventory manager and team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory effectively, purchasing the right equipment, maintaining solid inventory data and reduce sub-rental expenses
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.