For nearly a century, our company has been a leading manufacturer of sheet metal components. Our plant is looking for Manufacturing Engineers who could support process optimization initiatives such as Industrial Automation, work up models
designs for tools, components and fixtures, and participate in hands-on plant floor fabrication activities. You'll be responsible for design, implementation of processes and product development, and metal tooling fabrication!
If you're experienced with metal fabrication, design, and Continuous Improvements/LEAN Manufacturing, APPLY NOW!
- Strong benefits including 401k with match
- Opportunity to participate in growth strategy and product development AND work on the plant floor
- Process improvement and product development
- Equipment automation
- Hands-on fabrication- (sawing, tooling, welding, shearing, etc)
- Play a key role in improving efficiency, saving on costs, and ensuring our dominance in the market
- Sheet Metal, steel or other metal fabrication - forming, punching, shearing, sawing, welding, etc
- Equipment automation, working with CNC machines
- Tooling, Jigs, Fixtures design - SolidWorks
- Continuous Improvement
- Lean Manufacturing
- 3D Modeling
- Plant Operations, production line and assembly processes
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.