WE WILL RELOACTE - we offer a relocation package, as well as transitional housing options!
2. We offer a fast paced, profitable, thriving opportunity, we have enjoyed continued growth through Covid19, and are looking to expand our managerial team as a result
3. A very competitive package that provides solid quality of life, in a tranquil area of the county!
- A strong understanding of E-commerce, preferably Business to Consumer
- Must be a Microsoft infrastructure expert.
- Solid Staff and IT Management experience
- Epicor v9/10 experience is highly preferred.
- EDI structure, compliance, mapping, FTP and SFTP experience
- Hands on experience with computer networks, network installation, application development, database administration, ERP management or similar relevant skills
applicable to the department.
- Solid understanding of Windows servers, Office 365, VMware vSphere, Windows and Microsoft back office administration.
- Solid understanding of web application architecture and cloud infrastructure services. (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Strong data center management and data governance exposure.
- SQL scripting, trouble shooting, and operations for querying and reporting particularly
in Progress 4GL would be preferred. SQL server management, maintenance, and database operations.
- Make decision on what products, and services can support our growth, and help to choose the right partners moving forward
- Take an active role in supporting our growth, and help to continue to move the company forward
- Take over management of our IT Department that consists of full-time employees, contractors and our vendor partners, plan and manage budget, expand the team through recruitment, design training, providing direction, documentation and employee career planning
- Ensure continuity of services and support for Epicor ERP platform, network, EDI and other critical information technology systems.
- Oversee daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups, EDI transmissions, peer-to-peer updates, etc.
- Oversee patch and upgrade management in Windows, ERP and VMware environments, as well as oversee our helpdesk.
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, Long term disability, dental, life, and vision plans
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Flex spending Cafeteria plan
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.