Job Location: 100% REMOTE
Requirements: Linux engineer, platform development, configuration management, programming and scripting, management experience
We are one of the web's fastest hosting providers featuring 20x faster server speeds, 24/7/365 support, developer tools, and award winning level of service. We offer a robust level of options for clients to choose from, including basic shared web hosting to a fully scalable, complete product experience. Whether you have a personal blog or a popular business or entertainment site, we can help! And the best part is: we are growing like crazy! With company growth comes opportunity to join our team or work in a collaborative environment where you are encouraged to think outside of the box and create unique fixes to issues.
- Collaborative, team focused working environment
- Opportunity to learn and implement new skills and technology
- Company growing quickly
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to determine requirements for new product lines
- Linux systems/servers admin and security
- New Product R&D and competitive analysis
- Document configuration standards while troubleshooting steps and designs
- Create new tools and improve existing tools to help automate tasks for technical and operations teams
- Implement automation frameworks (CI/CD frameworks)
- 5+ years experience managing a team of 3 or more systems admins or engineers
- 8+ years Linux systems engineering and architecture experience
- Knowledge securing/hardening public facing Linux servers/services
- Proven background with Configuration management tools (Salt, Puppet, Chef, cfEngine, Ansible)
- Experience with scripting languages (Shell, bash, Python)
- Experience with web server software and troubleshooting (HTML, PHP)
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting software on the command line (SSH)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Windows OS experience
- Web hosting industry experience
- Web hosting software (cPanel, Plesk, WHMCS, Kayako)
- QA experience
- ProxMox experience
- Customer facing/customer service experience
- Relevant certifications
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Parental Leave
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.