CyberCoders Lenexa, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Location: Lenexa, KS
Hourly: $22 - $30 Per Hour, Benefits, 401k Match
Requirements: Manufacturing, Pneumatics, Hydraulics
Based in Lenexa we have been in business for 20 years and over the last 2 years, we have seen a tremendous increase in production and demand of our product. We have increased our headcount by 25% over the last 2 years. We are currently looking to add a maintenance technician to our team. Our product is based around the concept of quality. The higher our quality standards the better our customer retention. If you are interested so far, please read on.
If you are a Maintenance Technician with experience, please read on!
- Install new production machinery.
- Responsible for completing all daily, preventative and predictive maintenance activities as assigned with regards to food safety and the reduction of equipment failures.
- Respond to production needs and troubleshoots machines and machine/line control schemes, performs repairs and preventative maintenance on production and non-production equipment as directed by team leaders and supervisors. Provides both production and maintenance supervision with timely follow-up communication on the above repairs.
- Work with Maintenance Lead Technician to contribute improvements to/update all PM procedures.
- Minimum of two years' experience required in one of the following areas: Electrical, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Injection Molding or general maintenance.
- Must possess mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to learn injection molding equipment, assembly processes, auxiliary equipment, decorating equipment, robots, and automation equipment.
- Must be able to troubleshoot complex servo driven systems, vacuum circuits, and PLC controlled machines; and read and interpret electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Welding experience preferred.
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Steve.Nash@cybercoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Real EstateView all jobs at CyberCoders