Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic - Nutraceutical Manufacturing
Job Location: Lindon, UT
Compensation: $40K - $60K base depending on experience
Our company manufactures a wide selection of wellness products for weight loss and sports nutrition as well as vitamins. Our superior contract manufacturing processes and private label nutritional supplements offer high-quality, proven products which are formulated to target many wellness applications. Whether companies need encapsulation, powder filling, liquid filling, bottling, labeling, or packaging, we are equipped to meet their needs. From formulation to material sourcing, to manufacturing, to label design, and finally fulfillment, we can help our clients get their product to market fast. We offer exceptional service, an extensive line of private label nutritional supplement products, low minimums, and a quick turnaround time.
2) Comprehensive Medical, dental, and vision benefits
3) 401(k) plan with 4% matching
4) 2 weeks PTO plus 2 floating holidays and company catered meals once a month!
5) The chance to work with a small rapidly growing team of professionals focused on quality!
- Reviews production schedule and when equipment is not scheduled for manufacturing, changes over equipment to new sizes or performs scheduled maintenance.
- Tests equipment to check operation. Clears jams and sets aside product for inspection and rework. Tries out equipment after repairs, changeovers or extended downtime.
- Examines, tests, and measures product from assigned equipment for quality specifications, using gauges and instruments, and records data on appropriate forms. - Checks product for visual defects.
- Makes preventive maintenance check and inspection of assigned equipment, and reports findings to supervisor and takes appropriate action.
- Analyzes and records cause of production delays on daily production report.
- Notifies maintenance department or supervisor of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken, and of quality problems or supplies needed.
- Maintenance Repair experience (preferably for a Nutraceutical / Pharmaceutical / Supplment manufacturer
- Experience with packaging, tableting and encapsulation experience preferred.
- Experience with low and high voltage AC/DC electrical experience preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Good verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.