The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Complies with OSHA Safety and Health rules.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Completion of a formal maintenance mechanic training program is desired.
- Technical training; exposure to high-speed equipment
- 2+ years of related experience in packing machines/production machines.
- Strong Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills are desired.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, mechanical drawings and procedure manual.- Knowledge of PLCs, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems is desired.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.