Location: Eugene, OR
Located in Portland, we are a national coffee supplier and food service company with a focus on sustainability.
If you are a Maintenance Mechanic II with experience, please read on!
- Use micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, and other precision instruments
- Troubleshoot and repair motor control centers, electro-mechanical drives and sub-electrical panels utilizing volt and amp meters.
- Perform typical building maintenance repairs through assigned work orders.
- Perform machine shop duties such as general metal fabrication, welding, and machining.
- Requisition shop supplies and equipment such as replacement parts, hardware, lubricants, tools, testing instruments, and gauges.
- Mechanical/Electrical Background
- Journeyman Level Experience
- Pneumatic/Vacuum systems
- Metal Fabrication
- HS Diploma (or G.E.D. Certificate)
- A passing grade on the M2 Skills Assessment
- Principles of electronic, electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic/vacuum systems and components found in industrial equipment.
- Occupational hazards, safety precautions and inspection techniques of repairing and operating equipment in the industrial industry.
Nice to have:
- APPLICABLE TRAINING AND EDUCATION PROGRAMS: HCCS Courses: COMT 1351, 1355, 1356 & 1360, CMBT 1302 & 1445, CSCI 1170, ELEC 1341 & 1343, MATH 0105 & 0306, MCHN 1237 & 1238, WLDG 1421 or equivalent college/trade school courses.
- A competitive hourly rate (DOE)
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Highly generous PTO + holiday pay
- Strong potential for advancement opportunities, we LOVE to promote from within!
- VERY clean & safe working conditions - consistently upgrading our facility
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.