We are a strong organization looking for a MS Dynamics AX Developer to join our team.
Our Dynamics AX developer is responsible for reviewing, analyzing, designing and developing customized modules for the in-house Microsoft Dynamics AX system. This position will work closely with project manager and business users on all business requirement implementations. The individual will also needs to produce technical documentations on all changes performed on the AX system.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs and performance issues in AX applications
- Creating and modifying SSRS reports
- Creating and modifying SSIS packages to export/import data
- Knowing when to use existing AX functionality and when to customize
- Writing code to integrate AX with GP and other systems
- Assisting the System Administrator with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Dynamics AX and related software (SQL, SSIS/SSRS)
- Working independently as well as collaborating with end users, managers, and fellow members of the IT Team
- Keeping the project management team up to date with project status such as, revisions and questions on requirements and documentations for projects
- Providing assistance to the project lead in analysis, design, development, and support
- Assisting the project lead in coordinating with management the preparation of project timelines, setting and readjustment of expectations for those timelines
- Creating technical and functional documentation
- Following full SDLC in software development
- 2+ years X++ coding experience, including at least two years AX 2012 R3.
- Experience with multiple AX functional modules
- Experience creating and maintaining SSRS reports
- Experience administering MS SQL Server databases, writing stored procedures and queries, database optimization
- Experience with MorphX IDE, and all development and debugging tools
- Experience installing and configuring AX and related components
- Experience with additional languages and tools: XML, .NET (C# or other), Visual Studio a plus
- Microsoft AX Developer certifications a plus
Local candidates ONLY please.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.