MES Functional Specialist - HYDRA - REMOTE
CyberCoders Coraopolis, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly
As we roll out our MES solution to the factories about 80% of the templates will be standard globally. But, each of our factories has their own nuances. So, we need a functional implementation specialist who will work with the end users and determine what customization will be needed for their environments. You will need to document these and translate those needs to our functional team who will develop those specialized templates and send them back for you to deliver to the end user. You will be responsible for testing the functionality of the templates and how they integrate with our ERP and then deliver training to the end users.
The MES(Manufacturing Execution system) product that we are using worldwide is Hydra from MPDV and the ERP is SAP. If you have experience with either of those products you will definitely be moved to the top of our interview list.
Ideally this role would be based out of Pittsburgh. But it can also be a remote role, that would just require a bit more travelling. Realistically this role is going to require about 50 % travel.
- Roll out Template solution to locations according to MES program. You will be considered as the face to the customer working closely (onsite) with business and Solutioning team (Solution Architects, Functional specialists, developers, etc)
- You will be accountable for the following areas.
o Develop use case scenarios of business and relay them back to the functional team
oConfigure MES for respective area
oCreate Training Material
oTrain Key Users
oAddress business questions/requests according to the methodology
- Experience in enterprise-level MES / ERP projects using waterfall methodology throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
- Extensive experience with application configuration, including workflows,
- Experience defining business requirements, writing functional design documentation
- Expert level understanding of MES / ERP systems (Hydra preferably) modules and underlying architecture design
- Experience in designing MES/ERP software components
- Experience integrating MES/ERP with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools
- Expert level understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Full lifecycle MES/ ERP experience in manufacturing environment with specific understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, shop floor, commercial and finance processes and operations
- IT /Business Degree or Equivalent
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders