Location: REMOTE! REMOTE! REMOTE!
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
Requirements: Active Loan Mortgage Originator License through NMLS required + Minimum of 2 years' experience in lending field in the financial industry preferred
Based out of sunny Scottsdale, AZ, we are a mortgage company that is committed to maintaining a culture focused on family. We've been around roughly 15 years and now have offices across the country. Since our inception, we have won numerous awards, including being voted a "Best Place to Work" in the country!
- Obtains and ensures all pieces of the loan documentation are complete and reviews for accuracy
- Verifies all upfront required compliance disclosures (state, federal, and company-specific) are completed and signed by all parties
Reviews loan documentation inputted by LMP for data integrity
- Tracks loans to ensure files move through processing, underwriting, closing, and funding in a timely manner to meet LMP's deadlines
- At request of their assigned LMP, will explain available loan program and rate options to customers
- Works with the secondary marketing department to register and look in a rate/program when the customer has confirmed their desire to lock in at rate
- Accurately obtains and reviews applicant's credit history by examining individual credit and loan applications for adherence to guidelines, policies, and procedures determined by investor
- Assists LMP(s) in developing and maintaining relationships with borrowers, realtors, builders, financial planners, and other referral sources
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in lending field in the financial industry preferred.
- Mortgage processing, origination, Title, Escrow, and/or underwriting experience preferred
- Previous sales and administrative support preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provides strong customer service to internal and external customers
- Ability to develop positive relationships
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Independent, self-starting, team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial data
- Proficient PC skills to include Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook
- Experience with Encompass/ Optimal Blue/ DU/ LP/ and major origination systems preferred-
- Working knowledge of mortgage origination process, FNMA, FHA, VA, RD, and SAFE ACT guidelines
- Competitive pay
- 9 paid holidays
- Generous paid time off policy
- Cigna Healthcare Benefits including vision, medical, life, and dental
- Employee tenure program
- President's Club for both Sales and Operations staff
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Jake.Deal@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.