- Requesting Medical Records and preparing correspondence.
- Scheduling Medical Appointments, prehearings, hearings and settlement conferences.
- Organizing files
- Docketing and Calendaring
- Must be exceptionally organized.
- Know the CO Rules and courts specific to Worker's Compensation
- Know Microsoft Office and Microsoft Word at an intermediate level.
Nice to Have but not required
- Total Office
- Short and Long Term Disability, Profit Sharing, 401(k) and Life insurance.
- Training Program to set you up for success.
- Mentoring by excellent seasoned paralegal.
- Partner is very well liked by clients and has a laid back personality and respectful management style.
- Firm does lots of fun company events. Summer and Holiday Events.
- Virtual Holiday Party is scheduled for all staff.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.