Lead Telematics Engineer
CyberCoders Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
With nearly 90MM in funding and $180k daily revenue. Our customers span from the automotive industry with Mercedes Benz to the consumer goods industry with Walmart. With our massive market cap we are rapidly scaling to meet demand and looking to add a Lead Telematics Engineer to assist on Delivery Product strategy and roadmap, based on users insights and provide new concepts and work flows to increase safety and efficiency.
We are looking to add top of the industry talent to our team and with your experience it could be an ideal fit, let me know if you're interested in a discussion about it
-Drive innovation of our embedded IOT systems and the native mobile tech stack which enables our Service Pros to deliver fuel safely, efficiently and reliably
-Harden and extend the wired and wireless network that surrounds each tanker and connects our on-site devices
- At least four years experience in professional software development experience and working with embedded technology and/or outdoor wireless applications
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting of embedded targets
- Clear communication skills and a track record of working effectively in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated solid technical and design sense to inspire credibility with engineers and designers as a thought partner
- Experience working with connected vehicles highly preferred
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.