Job Title: Lead Software QA Engineer - Test Automation
Job Location: Castle Rock, CO
Compensation: $100K - $120K+ Depending on Experience
Our company is a niche aviation software development company founded in 1999 and located in Castle Rock, Colorado. We provide comprehensive web and mobile performance, weight and balance, and dispatch products to pilots, charter airlines, and integrators. We are now actively looking for a Lead Software QA Engineer to join our growing team. We are looking for a strong assertive leader with a track record of implementing and/or growing the test automation practice of an organization. This position will manage 6-10 SDETs/QA Engineers.
2) Comprehensive Benefits Package!
3) Come work for a leading aviation software development company!
- Ensure the adoption of industry leading QA technologies as new standards, procedures, approaches and tools emerge; and ensure the QA team follows established norms.
- Lead and direct the design, development, and implementation of test automation architecture and framework.
- Apply advanced technical expertise to ensure that QA testing is well defined, planned and successfully executed.
- Serve as the lead resource in key domains and systems on QA techniques, tool sets and testing; facilitate and oversee the QA work including test plan development, complex testing and reporting on medium to large-sized projects.
- Conduct audits to measure and ensure adherence to established QA standards for SDLC processes.
- Actively participate in release / project meetings with business users and development team members to coordinate the creation of end-to-end test plans.
- Facilitate all aspects of software testing efforts across development teams regression testing, interface testing, performance testing, UAT, etc.
- Hold and facilitate test plan / case reviews with cross-functional team members; solicit input and adjust testing strategy accordingly.
- Develop governance standards for QA organization and publish metrics for continuous improvement to Development leadership team.
- Continuously look for process improvements and new tools to increase efficiency and productivity of QA team.
- 5+ years of hands-on Software Testing/QA experience
- 3+ years in a technical leadership position
- Deep knowledge of QA concepts and methodology.
- Experience designing and building automation frameworks, test infrastructure and tools.
- Knowledge of automated testing practices and tools.
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced, Agile team environment.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and to be able to synthesize the results.
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Strong understanding of Agile/scrum methodologies.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.