Do you enjoy building complex algorithms and storing huge amounts of data? If so, please read on!
Based in the heart of Orange County, we are a high growth Cloud Technology / Content Streaming and Distribution company that enables users to access content, data, and services in real-time! We are seeking the best and brightest for multiple developers to join our team in our brand new growing LA office in the West Hollywood area.
You must possess at least 2+ years of strong Python skills to help develop solutions for our cloud services to support our growth as we sign up new customers and add millions of users.
2. Exceptional benefits and flexible paid time off
3. Opportunity to see your ideals turn into code
- Developing network side tools to accommodate and handle load, improve performance
- Building cloud technologies and improving performance
- Must be able to develop throughout entire stack.
- Golang a plus!
- Strong Django experience preferred
- Knowledge of various Python Libraries, API's and toolkits
- Typescript experience is a huge plus
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Know how to scale.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- 10% bonus potential
- 401k Matching and Bonus!
- Projected company growth of over 10 times in the next 2-3 Years
- A new product that is revolutionizing the distribution of high-demand content
- Solve challenging problems for a platform that is already serving a growing user base.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.