Lead Site Reliability Engineer
CyberCoders Los Gatos, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $130,000 to $170,000 Yearly
- Hands on work with production Kubernetes clusters. Upgrades, deployment, network/configuration, tooling, etc.
- Own the infrastructure projects end-end
- Build observability into our applications to monitor and self-heal
- Work directly with application engineers to support, enhance, and maintain end-to-end CI/CD test driven deployment pipelines.
- Improve internal and external security infrastructure, audit trails, etc.
- BS in related field OR equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of site reliability engineering experience in a production Kubernetes environment
- Team leadership experience
- Programming: Python, Go, or Java
- Distributed Systems experience
- AWS infrastructure
- DevOps tools: docker, terraform, helm
NICE TO HAVE:
- cyber-security experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Very Flexible Hours
- Generous PTO
- Remote work
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressLos Gatos, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders