Whatever your software needs, we can build it for you. We are a top leader in developing software products to our clients on time, and on budget. With this role you will have the opportunity to help numerous clients and see your work come to fruition!
What You Will Be Doing
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Effectively communicate with infrastructure and network teams
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
- Awesome work environment
- PTO and Holidays
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.