Lead Research Scientist (AI/CNN/RNN) Lead Research Scientist (AI/CNN/RNN) - Skills Required - Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Machine learning in embedded applications, Fixed point neural networks, Model quantization, CNN/RNN, Applied research products, Python, C/C++, Deep Learning
Are you a Computer Science & Electrical Engineering scholar that's been focused on machine learning in embedded applications? If so, I may be able to get your foot in the door with an exceptional long time client that's pushing the boundaries of artificial intelligence. You'll experiment with new modeling techniques, both deep learning/machine learning, establish data requirements and best practices, provide research and technical guidance, define and execute research road maps.
Please review the requirements below and let me know if there's interest. If you would like to discuss the position, please forward your resume and availability to speak. We're actively interviewing!
What You Need for this Position
- PH.D. or M.Sc. in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
- At least 3+ years professional experience, in addition to all prior research
- Robust development skills in Python and C/C+- 5+ years experience working with machine learning in embedded applications - model quantization and fixed point neural networks (CNN and RNN)
- Strong communication and teamwork skills, personality helps too!
- Prior experience leading a team of scientists working on an applied research product is a huge plus!
- A company not afraid to invest in technology!
- Full-time position and internal career path
- Great benefits, comp package and office environment
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Lead Research Scientist