Lead R&D Engineer
CyberCoders Emeryville, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- CAD modeling of injection-molded plastic microfluidic devices.
- Authoring design output documents, specifications, and drawings.
- FEA, CFD, and tolerance stackup analysis.
- Risk management - FMEAs.
- Test method development for R&D, V&V, and QC activities.
- Verification and validation test protocols and test reports.
- Design transfer activities with manufacturing engineers and contract manufacturers.
- Material suppliers, engineering service partners, and equipment vendors.
- 7+ years engineering experience in a medical device/biotech company.
- Solidworks CAD modeling
- Finite element analysis
- Familiarity with design for injection molding & plastic part design
- Microfluidics experience strongly desired
- Familiarity with design control requirements per 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485
- Experience leading risk analysis per ISO 14971, including drafting FMEAs
- Understanding of various manufacturing processes including heat staking, ultrasonic welding, PCB assembly, vision inspection systems, and automation.
- Strong work ethic and time management skills.
- Unlimited PTO and flexible hours for work/life balance
- Health, vision, and dental insurance w/ FSA
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Parental leave
- Choice of gym membership or commuter benefits
- Energized and collaborative culture
- One block from Emeryville BART shuttle stop
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
EngineeringView all jobs at CyberCoders